Thursday, June 9, 2011

grateful

you know those songs that just seem to say everything better than you can..

" this ones for you and me, living out our dreams.. "
we both know exactly what we want
and we're both equally intent on getting it
unfortunately, those dreams aren't with each other

" ..we are right where we should be.. "
regardless of how everything has happened
if we think about it reallyy hard
this couldn't have turned out any better

" ..with my arms out wide.. "
you still have that amazing ability to make me smile
and there's no doubt you're always going to be around
sometimes, even if i may not want you to be

" ..i open my eyes and now all i wanna see- "
occasionally, the 'happy' ending isn't the usual sort of 'happy'
regardless, i'm still very glad i met you
because you make my world that touch more colourful

- jae.

No comments:

Post a Comment